1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Fav email app?

What are yo guys using? I have used stock, k-9, enhanced, maildroid, ....and i dont think i like any of them. I use the web more but you cant view multiple accounts when logged in online.

What's everyones fav email app??

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

Default Re: Fav email app?

BUMP. I have just moved from BB and am looking for an app that can handle html and all email really as good as a BB can. Any suggestions? Currently running an HTC Sensation.

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

All I know is the Gmail app, seems to work well. My company is switching to Outlook this month, I am wondering if I can get it pushed to my droid x?

Global Posts
    315 Global Posts

I have been using Touchdown and love it. If you get it from Amazon vs. Android Market, you'll save $$
    Dumb phone -> BB8830WE -> BB Curve 8330 -> Incredible -> DROID X ----->Galaxy S3

I use gmail primarily. You can configure gmail to retrieve any of your POP3 accounts automatically.
    If you are needing Exchange you can use the integrated Corporate Sync account. This is a pretty basic no frills client. As mentioned by lsmunos, Touchdown offers many features for Exchange accounts. Get the free trial first and see if you like it. I personally don't like it but then again my corporate account is not my primary and I only use it to manage an Exchange server for testing purposes.

[tapatalk - shadow]

ROM
    BAMF Forever 1.11 3++

I am not pleased w/ the CM7 email. While I like the personal settings, it lacks a BCC option that I enjoyed from the stock email app.

Could we install the HTC one?