Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Strange Tweetdeck quirk with Gingerbread

Day two of the Gingerbread update going well. All of the stability/slowness/random reboot issues seem to have solved themselves. Only one issue remains, and it's a strange one. I'm reading posts on Tweetdeck, and then need to switch to some other app - any other app, as it turns out - to something else. I then long-press the Home button when I want to return to Tweetdeck and get the new Recent screen on the App tray. Tweetdeck of course shows up there, but when I select it I get a message that the app is not installed on my phone. Huh? Of course it's installed - I was just using it afterall. If I switch to All Apps and select Tweetdeck, or hit the icon from the Home Screen, it opens just fine.

While I cannot claim to have done an exhaustive search, it does appear that Tweetdeck is the only app that is being affected. Any ideas?

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

I am not having the issue. Have you tried a reboot? What about deleting and reinstalling?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk