Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    813 Global Posts

Default error after gingerbread update help

I keep getting an error " that my memory card is not there or full and I can only shoot video for 1 minute" Anybody else. I deleted 2 gb so of pics so I assume it isn't storage issue. anybody else? search for no video showed nothing.
    May the droid be with you !

Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gingerbread 2.3.3 rooted

https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

Use that app to see if there are any really large files taking up space on your SD card.
    Last edited by wormeyman; 06-09-2011 at 05:57 PM.

ROM
    Liquid Smooth JB Beta 2

Quote Originally Posted by tritan View Post
    I keep getting an error " that my memory card is not there or full and I can only shoot video for 1 minute" Anybody else. I deleted 2 gb so of pics so I assume it isn't storage issue. anybody else? search for no video showed nothing.
    /tritan
    How exactly did you update? And what did you do after the update?
    Yea, I'm still rockin' a Gnex. The signal strength/quality sucks, but hey, it's not two years old yet.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    813 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy357 View Post
    /tritan
    How exactly did you update? And what did you do after the update?
    searched for update , downloaded it. installed. rebooted. battery pull and reboot again. since the update I have done 4 battery pulls due to lockups or other issues.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    813 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wormeyman View Post
    https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

Use that app to see if there are any really large files taking up space on your SD card.

I will look and report back. Tonight I had deleted 2.3 gb off the card and I took around 30 pics toniight and filled up that 2.3 gb.. how is that possible. it states I have a full card again?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    813 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tritan View Post
    I will look and report back. Tonight I had deleted 2.3 gb off the card and I took around 30 pics toniight and filled up that 2.3 gb.. how is that possible. it states I have a full card again?

downloaded that file program and have 8 gb of music i didn't know about. I can take some of that off but one big file it shows at .trash.. what is that? How do I fined it and delete it?