1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    811 Global Posts

Default error after gingerbread update help

I keep getting an error " that my memory card is not there or full and I can only shoot video for 1 minute" Anybody else. I deleted 2 gb so of pics so I assume it isn't storage issue. anybody else? search for no video showed nothing.
    May the droid be with you !

Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gingerbread 2.3.3 rooted

Use that app to see if there are any really large files taking up space on your SD card.
    Last edited by wormeyman; 06-09-2011 at 05:57 PM.

ROM
    Liquid Smooth JB Beta 2

Quote Originally Posted by tritan View Post
    I keep getting an error " that my memory card is not there or full and I can only shoot video for 1 minute" Anybody else. I deleted 2 gb so of pics so I assume it isn't storage issue. anybody else? search for no video showed nothing.
    /tritan
    How exactly did you update? And what did you do after the update?
    Yea, I'm still rockin' a Gnex. The signal strength/quality sucks, but hey, it's not two years old yet.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    811 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy357 View Post
    /tritan
    How exactly did you update? And what did you do after the update?
    searched for update , downloaded it. installed. rebooted. battery pull and reboot again. since the update I have done 4 battery pulls due to lockups or other issues.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    811 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wormeyman View Post

Use that app to see if there are any really large files taking up space on your SD card.

I will look and report back. Tonight I had deleted 2.3 gb off the card and I took around 30 pics toniight and filled up that 2.3 gb.. how is that possible. it states I have a full card again?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    811 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tritan View Post
    I will look and report back. Tonight I had deleted 2.3 gb off the card and I took around 30 pics toniight and filled up that 2.3 gb.. how is that possible. it states I have a full card again?

downloaded that file program and have 8 gb of music i didn't know about. I can take some of that off but one big file it shows at .trash.. what is that? How do I fined it and delete it?