I keep getting an error " that my memory card is not there or full and I can only shoot video for 1 minute" Anybody else. I deleted 2 gb so of pics so I assume it isn't storage issue. anybody else? search for no video showed nothing.
    06-09-2011 06:35 PM
    https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

Use that app to see if there are any really large files taking up space on your SD card.
    06-09-2011 06:42 PM
    I keep getting an error " that my memory card is not there or full and I can only shoot video for 1 minute" Anybody else. I deleted 2 gb so of pics so I assume it isn't storage issue. anybody else? search for no video showed nothing.
    /tritan
    How exactly did you update? And what did you do after the update?
    06-09-2011 07:04 PM
    /tritan
    How exactly did you update? And what did you do after the update?
    searched for update , downloaded it. installed. rebooted. battery pull and reboot again. since the update I have done 4 battery pulls due to lockups or other issues.
    06-09-2011 09:32 PM
    https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

Use that app to see if there are any really large files taking up space on your SD card.

I will look and report back. Tonight I had deleted 2.3 gb off the card and I took around 30 pics toniight and filled up that 2.3 gb.. how is that possible. it states I have a full card again?
    06-09-2011 09:34 PM
    I will look and report back. Tonight I had deleted 2.3 gb off the card and I took around 30 pics toniight and filled up that 2.3 gb.. how is that possible. it states I have a full card again?

downloaded that file program and have 8 gb of music i didn't know about. I can take some of that off but one big file it shows at .trash.. what is that? How do I fined it and delete it?
    06-09-2011 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD