aliasfan

May 3, 2011
Visit site
OK I know you guys who think this kind of thing is just crazy and weird ... BUT I DONT CARE LOL. And I know most of my posts are questions so to continue my trend ... I have 1 question (just 1).

If you wanted to see one app by Android(that has been made or not) that everyone loves and uses everyday and that you would recommend to your friends or coworkers what would that be? game, productivity, business, music, communication.

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Zedge. It is designed for one of the better aspects of Android devices..fun. A decent selection of wallpapers, ring tones and alerts. Almost every image and sound I use came from that lovely app. And so will more in the future.

aliasfan

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Zedge. It is designed for one of the better aspects of Android devices..fun. A decent selection of wallpapers, ring tones and alerts. Almost every image and sound I use came from that lovely app. And so will more in the future.
OK :) let me ask you another question when Im on my Droid X for say like 30 minutes it gets hot what do you do?

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I dont do anything. Its your phone,lol

Kidding aside. Your phone may not look like much, but there is a powerful(for its form) processor in there, along with memory that is constantly grabbing books off the shelves. Plus if your processor is overclocked that will naturally raise temperature in long periods of usage. Sometimes when I'm watching and downloading movies, that will raise temps as well. It's al about what your doing and how you're doing it.

Here's why I love Zedge. My phone is always a work in progress with images. Hes like the Android version of Baraka for me,lol

20110611002859.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000