Keyboard Freezes

BD15

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Randomly now my keyboard freezes on screen when I try to use punctuation. Mainly periods and questions marks. The keyboard stays visible on every screen from that point on and I have to reboot. I rebooted like 9 times today. Just started doing it recently. I'm still running the rooted GB, never updated to the official. Someone please help me before I shatter the screen and can't get a replacement. Thanks.

CassidyXO

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same problem except I am running on the official GB. It is really frustrating.... Every time I am in the middle of a text or a tweet it freezes and closes the keyboard out.

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
is the free version okay? or should i just get the paid one.

I have been using the free version for about a week with no problems. If I continue to like it, I will probably buy it just to support the dev. I'm liking it so far. Looks pretty cool too :)

I had the same problem with the stock keyboard freezing too.

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I agree on the looks and if u change ur font packs it sticks w the keyboard makin it look even better and clearer for users w eye problems. Like myself

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

meyer

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I tried that keyboard and didn't like it near as much as Smart Keyboard Pro. The GB keyboard kept lagging/freezing too. The Smart Keyboard Pro seems to be working pretty well right now so we'll see. I can't believe how bad the stock keyboard is though.

Stephanie1009

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Mine is doing it now!!!!!! I have a droid 2 global.... I'm getting the app!!!! One sec... **cheesy elevator music**.... Yaaaaaaaayyy.... Well kinda...I downloaded the app...but I cant find it...but the keyboard is working...woooop!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad