Yahoo email not syncing today??

Bleezy

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
For some reason, all day today yahoo isnt syncing. I tried removing my account and starting over. I even tried using yahoo's own email app, neither are syncing. I keep getting the orange triangle all day.

Anyone else have this today??

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
This is a on going problem that is believed to be caused due to Yahoo updating their server recently, a number of users have been reporting this situation... There isnt any solution reported yet..

jdinero2010

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
This is a on going problem that is believed to be caused due to Yahoo updating their server recently, a number of users have been reporting this situation... There isnt any solution reported yet..
Yeah, i had comcast and yahoo update recently and had problems with both synching. I have done the same, add/deleted the account, but it won't pull up any emails newer then 6/16 for me. it is amazing how much you come to rely on those things working and when they stop, it really messes you up. I was 2 hours early for a game becaue i didnt get the email it was delayed! very annoying!

Jennifer

cyberdalek

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I an issue where my Yahoo would sync the same 6 emails every 30 mins. I could not pull in any new ones and if I brought in old ones it would sync them every 30mins as well. This went on for a few days. In that time I added and deleted my account several times. Finally I got sick of it and called Verizon and they told me to use the Yahoo app. They told me it is a common problem. As Wildman said it has something to due with the servers. I have had no issues with the app and actually like it better than what I had before.

Jshakour

May 24, 2010
Visit site
i deleted my yahoo account and i CANNOT readd it. I keep getting invalid username and/or password, but i can log in just fine on my pc.

but my yahoo account on my iPad works fine......HMMMMMM

Ella08

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
For some reason, all day today yahoo isnt syncing. I tried removing my account and starting over. I even tried using yahoo's own email app, neither are syncing. I keep getting the orange triangle all day.

Anyone else have this today??
My yahoo email stopped synching yesterday. I have a myTouch G4 through t-mobile. Can't seem to find any help on yahoo. I am no longer able to recieve any email on my droid phone.

DDingle

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I have the same problem. I thought removed the email account would help, wrong, it still shows up in my managed accounts. Now it will not let me re-add my yahoo account. I wiped the cache on my Droid X. Other than a factor reset what should I do next?

jdwx

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Mine stopped on the Yahoo account I upgrade to he new Yahoo UI. Now tells me wrong User name / Password. I'm using K-9

I'm also having issues with Trillian getting locked out of yahoo for security reasons since about the same time I updated that yahoo account to the new UI...

Any thoughts?

Sue Kempf

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Yep. Keeps saying user name and password is wrong but it works everywhere else. Very annoying. Worked great right up until it didn't.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante