How to change the default music app on Droid X?
I have not been able to find this in any of the forums, but how do I change the default music application. When I start playing music through my bluetooth headset, it seems like it toggles between the stock and Google Music. My car dock always loads the stock player. I prefer the Google player and would love to set this as the default.
- 07-02-2011, 11:25 AM #2
- 519 Posts
Re: How to change the default music app
Try Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>All>Music
Then check to see if the Launch by default has any defaults set. If it does you can clear them here. Then go launch Google player and see if it will ask you if you want to make it the default music player.
- 11-11-2014, 11:22 AM #4
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 17Last Post: 08-25-2016, 11:19 AM
- By Shylonite in forum RAZR Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2016, 03:41 PM
- By freask in forum Sony Xperia ZLReplies: 3Last Post: 10-03-2015, 05:10 PM
- By nickfili in forum Motorola Droid TurboReplies: 22Last Post: 12-18-2014, 09:43 AM
- By jeffffffffff in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2014, 08:57 PM