how to get help with droid x2?

jasonc624

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
This forum isnt very helpful. No one answers any questions. Any other site with some better feedback? I updated my phone to GB without knowing that it was easiest to root with gingrrbreak. I want to downgrade.

Im coming from my galaxy captivate where the community was strong with feedback roms and kernels. We used odin to flash what ever rom or firmware we needed.

Im finding the DROID x2 community lacking in the feedback and customizability.

Lmk

LHKJohn

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Ummm... Search function? No really, you probably need to do a search on this. I've seen several threads already on the subject (might even be a sticky) and have had someone help me with the exact same problem.

In short, you have to SBF back to froyo, install gingerbreak to root. Load recovery bootstrap and then install pre-rooted gingerbread.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Mr One 2#AC

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
This forum isnt very helpful. No one answers any questions. Any other site with some better feedback? I updated my phone to GB without knowing that it was easiest to root with gingrrbreak. I want to downgrade.

Im coming from my galaxy captivate where the community was strong with feedback roms and kernels. We used odin to flash what ever rom or firmware we needed.

Im finding the DROID x2
community lacking in the feedback and customizability.

I found a step by step on xda forums. With links for everything you need to dl. I have found as well there isn't much traffic on the dx2 forums here, but it is what it is. Google is a wonderful tool lol

Lmk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon