1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Contacts?

I'm here. Rooted. Cm7dx2.....i had no clue I'd. Lose swype and backup assistant with all my contacts. :-( but I am not without the contact information just the time to re-enter it all. And I really miss swype. Any suggestions besides swiftkey and the like? I found what I believe to be the files for these items in my recovery but have no clue if they are useable.

ROM
    CM7.2 Custom port for X2

Google Swype beta. Dolomite the instructions from the official site. That is how I got Swype back on my X2 worn the CM7 port.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Wow Swype works great. Now I'm having the issue of swapping back to 2.3.4 to backup my contacts...I've installed the cm7bsr and tried to go into recovery but it stops at th the m...any obvious problems you see with my method?

Quote Originally Posted by dmgerbino View Post
    Dolomite
    "the tough black mineral, that won't cut out when there's heat all about!
    Dolomite, baby!"

Sorry, couldn't resist.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Default Re: Contacts?

so here we go...i went to backup assistant saved all my contacts to a .csv then went to gmail and imported it to my contacts and synced with the phone...done...no need to undo all the work...just a few steps...thanks verizon for the bloat functionality...it still pays off.