- 1 Posts
Got a droid x2 and need a good root tool and rom with a lil support.....
I had a Galaxy s1 a friend gave me that was rooted and had cyanogenmod helly_bean installed on it. I'm looking for either a better rom or same for my phone. I have some computer experience amd watched him do that phone so I'm confident I can do my X2. Thanks
- 04-21-2013, 01:04 AM #2
- 337 Posts
Re: Got a droid x2 and need a good root tool and rom with a lil support.....
if you are still looking
need to know menu/settings/about phone/ system version is it 1.3.418?
Sent from my XT862 using Android Central Forums[ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click .APK to root
I have verified it works with these Motorola devices running android 2.3.4
Droid 2 (a955), Droid 2 Global (a956), R2D2 (a957), & Droid X (MB810)
- By alexrogers#AC in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 11Last Post: 07-19-2010, 08:25 AM
- By alexrogers in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 07-18-2010, 11:39 PM
- By cairnsx5 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 03-05-2010, 01:49 AM
- By Double Tap in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2010, 12:42 PM
- By mobilemedic20 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 02-20-2010, 05:25 PM