EasyRoot?

1xmattx1

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
My Rooted DX 2.2 is like halfway rooted.. I think. So Root apps work some don't...

RootExplorer Doesn't but Wifi Tether and DroCap works.

All of a sudden I go to open EasyRoot app and it says my key failed... So I re-enter my key and email.... still failed...

Tried going to their site... and It's down? Or something. I have no idea.

This is what there site says:

"This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources."

I'm just looking for some help here because I'm stuck with half root kinda..

Rudolphe

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Same here. Went to install easy root then went to their site due to the key failures and it said their account is suspended. I

masedogg

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm betting too many people downloaded the program and the guy who owns unstableapps needs to pay some more for all of the downloaded data he used. I hope it gets resolved soon, I was explaining all of this to someone this morning and then I went to the website.....nothing there.

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Just go to www xda-developers.com and get a real root theres shell root and full root easy way to tell turn off your phone press the volume down hold it press the power button this will open the recovery iff it dosent say s off and you paid for a root your stupid as hell go through the menues up and down with the volume rocker and the power button is your enter button selectvreboot device and youll simply reboot go to xda get real root

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Just go to www xda-developers.com and get a real root theres shell root and full root easy way to tell turn off your phone press the volume down hold it press the power button this will open the recovery iff it dosent say s off and you paid for a root your stupid as hell go through the menues up and down with the volume rocker and the power button is your enter button selectvreboot device and youll simply reboot go to xda get real root

Don't tell people their stupid.......its just not cool:thumbdown:

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums