Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By vernotzy21
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default EasyRoot?

My Rooted DX 2.2 is like halfway rooted.. I think. So Root apps work some don't...

RootExplorer Doesn't but Wifi Tether and DroCap works.

All of a sudden I go to open EasyRoot app and it says my key failed... So I re-enter my key and email.... still failed...

Tried going to their site... and It's down? Or something. I have no idea.

This is what there site says:

"This account has been suspended.
    Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources."

I'm just looking for some help here because I'm stuck with half root kinda..
    Droid X > 7/15/2010-Present

Same here. Went to install easy root then went to their site due to the key failures and it said their account is suspended. I

I'm betting too many people downloaded the program and the guy who owns unstableapps needs to pay some more for all of the downloaded data he used. I hope it gets resolved soon, I was explaining all of this to someone this morning and then I went to the website.....nothing there.

Same here was wondering what was going on

Default Re: EasyRoot?

I just hope you all did pay for the app

Default Re: EasyRoot?

Sorry "didn't pay" I mean

Global Posts
    1,049 Global Posts
    ROM
    ice cold sandwich aokp

Just go to www xda-developers.com and get a real root theres shell root and full root easy way to tell turn off your phone press the volume down hold it press the power button this will open the recovery iff it dosent say s off and you paid for a root your stupid as hell go through the menues up and down with the volume rocker and the power button is your enter button selectvreboot device and youll simply reboot go to xda get real root

Quote Originally Posted by cyanogen-man View Post
    Just go to www xda-developers.com and get a real root theres shell root and full root easy way to tell turn off your phone press the volume down hold it press the power button this will open the recovery iff it dosent say s off and you paid for a root your stupid as hell go through the menues up and down with the volume rocker and the power button is your enter button selectvreboot device and youll simply reboot go to xda get real root
    Don't tell people their stupid.......its just not cool:thumbdown:

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
    Angel Dannouf likes this.

R

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forumse