X2 .sbf released!

andrewp3481

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
very nice way to end the day. I just got my X2 today and was nervous to root. I did...but now I feel all better inside. Lol.

So...someone posted something over at XDA about new drivers? Where can we get those..? and...how the hell do i get to the boat loader if i need to sbf?

There are conflicting instructions over at XDA about how to access the bootloader on the X2. after you have the new drivers one thread says to hold volume down button..then a screen comes up and you pick RSD. There's another thread with instructions to hold volume up and power. If anyone has tried flashing the sbf and knows the way please post. THanks,

Last edited:

CharlieL3

Banned
Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
I'm new to rooting. How do I use the .sbf file to restore the phone if something happens? If that information is elsewhere and I have missed it, please just point me in that diorection.

Thanks!

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to rooting. How do I use the .sbf file to restore the phone if something happens? If that information is elsewhere and I have missed it, please just point me in that diorection.

Thanks!

need a few things from moto usb drivers to the newer version of RSD Lite. This SBF is only for the system files. Basically, if you screw something up playing with the phone, this can restore all system files. Leaves all downloaded apps and such in tact so a factory reset may be needed after the SBF is used. Check the XDA post for more info.

CharlieL3

Banned
Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Thanks! I can't find an online copy of the .sbf file that is free for downloading. One site is limited to 400MB downloads, but the /sbf file is 480MB+.

Is there a source for the .sbf file that won't cost me $9 to download it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruchi Chandel