Unroot droid x2

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I need to know how to unroot the droid x2. It looks easy to root. I hope someone has an answer for me. Thanks in advance.

medicff0879

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I tried this earlier to allow for download of the new GB update. For some reason the update STILL wont work successfully even after I unroot the phone and its pissing me off to say the least!! Any suggestions?

medicff0879

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site

What does SBF mean? I see these all these accronyms and have no idea what they mean or how to do it? Rooting it seemed rather easy, I used the gingerbreak to root it and then deleted the NFL, Blockbuster, NFS and Golf apps and thats it. Havent done anything else.

I tried unrooting the phone as you stated above and then even went so far as to do a master reset all to no avail and a need to reload every thing I had on it and losing the music I had downloaded!!

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
So when someone says SBF its the process of using RSDlite4.9 to push the stock images to the device. From the link I provided download the files. Google RSDlite4.9 and download it. Also download the motohelper driver installer. Place the phone in bootloader mode by powering down and holding power + volume up AND down all at the same time. Connect device with USB to computer and open RSDlite. It should indicate it recognizes device. Nvaigate the the SBF file with RSD and install.

I did not state to unroot the phone. The SBF file does that, returns you to complete stock in order to receive ota. Not sure why you just don't push GB to stay stock, or upgrade with P3s instructions to GB and keep root.

Here is a good read: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1175300

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc