Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    4,880 Global Posts

Default Droid X2 soak test delay?

Anybody else get this? (Sent in from a reader)

Hi.

Thanks very much for signing up for our upcoming software test for the Droid
    X2. We are not ready to start quite yet. I will contact you when we are -- in
    the meantime, please understand that I won't be responding to emails or PMs
    asking me for updates, etc.

(In the event that you need to update your MEID from the one you registered,
    please send an email here with the correct MEID. IF WE CAN, we will update it
    so you can take part. I'm sorry that I can't promise it for sure. Timing may
    not allow it.)

In the meantime, I would very much appreciate your help with a related
    project. If you have ever exchanged your Droid X2 for another Droid X2, we
    would like to know why. Please take this survey to provide details of your
    return reasons. Please -- only take the survey if you have swapped your Droid
    X2 for another. We hope to expand this survey to more owners, so if you have
    feedback on how it can be improved, you will have the chance to give that at
    the end.

Thanks to everyone for their patience as we prepare our test. If you can help
    with this exchange project, thanks for that as well.

Regards,

- Matt
    Motorola Owners' Forums
    Motorola Feedback Network

Default Re: Droid X2 soak test delay?

I doubt that means a delay, especially with the "timing may not allow you to change your meid". But this is not the first time I have read this, to answer your question.

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

I have not seen this message, but I am newly signed up MFNer. I would like to know where the exchange survey is, because I had to exchange mine due to duplicate sms texts.

Global Posts
    197 Global Posts

I hope to get in on the soak if this means there's still time. (I'm getting my X2 tomorrow.) BTW, I get duplicate text messages on the X, so I don't think that's an X2 problem - could even be a network thing, maybe?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

mikey95gt likes this.

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enb123 View Post
    I hope to get in on the soak if this means there's still time. (I'm getting my X2 tomorrow.) BTW, I get duplicate text messages on the X, so I don't think that's an X2 problem - could even be a network thing, maybe?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Duplicate text messages was confirmed by Verizon Support that they were not sending more the one out through the network. Replacement X2 works perfectly on text message. I hope to get in on the soak test also as I only signed up on the 18th.

Carrier
    CleanRom 2.0 w/LK 06

Yes, I got the email on the 23rd. To be honest I was starting to wonder if there was a delay before getting this email myself. Not sure if they are adding new people to the list of soak testers but seeing invites already went out I would imagine they are not.