nmangiafesto86

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm new to the DX2, what are some great things about it, I'm coming from a Thunderbolt that has had it's many issues. I couldn't take it anymore, my batter was horrible and my GPS was even worse. Just looking for some reviews from you guys on this phone, it seems great and I'm very excited about it! Thanks in advance!

johncihak

Banned
Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I have a DX2 as a warranty replacement for DX's that were made unusable by GB. Ifind the DX2 very slow, even compared to my old DX. The screen is very pixelated when looking at solid green or red. I would not have chosen this phone. The good stuff.

Does not crash or lose all connectivity daily like the DX
Screen is very bright

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I too recently (a week ago) came over from a TBolt and I couldnt be happier. We should be getting the Gingerbread update any day now as reports that it has started reaching devices already, are out.

I personally dont have an issue with the screen. i love that i can see it outside without a problem.

best part for me though is the battery..............i was at 16hrs of the charger the other day and battery was still at 30%

AJMJr910

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Wow... me too! I also came from a Thunderbolt and I love the DX2! I am reading a lot about how the DB update has ruined the DX2 but I gotta be honest... I only had the DX2 for 2 days and then I got the GB update and I still noticed a considerable performance increase. I have had this phone for less than a week and I love it. This just confirms for me that I should have never left Moto.

This thing I love the most about the DX2 is that I can see the screen in the sunlight both with and without my sunglasses on. I could never read my TB screen with my sunglasses on!

heggood

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't be happier with my DX2. I've had it since prerelease. I'm still on froyo and will be hesitate to upgrade to GB, because software updates are always iffy. So here's my list of pros and cons.
things I love: screen size, screen quality, screen brightness, great quality and speed of internet browsing, HDMI out for mirroring to TV for gaming and video

things that bother me: slow camera start up and bad quality pics in low light situation, the fact that I had a blackberry vs android os for so long