lag still?

fargles

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Ok I just got updated to GB and I have heard it was supposed to make most pf the lag go away. Now don't get me wrong the update has made everything has been so much better BUT its a dual core phone there should not be any lag.
Also does a locked bootloader mean you can't get rid of blur? Cause I would rather run stock GB then blur...

aldous

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
i cant answer your question regarding the bootloader, but as far as the lag is concerned i can tell you that most of that is due to motoblur. i havent had lag since my update on the 2nd, and i have yet to power off my phone or clear cache. my x2 is now faster than my buddies iphone4.

fargles

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
i cant answer your question regarding the bootloader, but as far as the lag is concerned i can tell you that most of that is due to motoblur. i havent had lag since my update on the 2nd, and i have yet to power off my phone or clear cache. my x2 is now faster than my buddies iphone4.
Yah MOTOBLUR just sucks I guess lol I updated GB and the lag is still here, I still get the force closes. I don't understand lol
but thanks for the help any ways:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs