Cant connect to Internet on Droid X2

justrelaxing

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I have the unlimited data plan with my Droid X2. Just this afternoon the issue started. I am able to get to Google, but that is all. I cant search, and tried at least 5 different web pages and all timed out. I tried to pull out the battery and restart, and even tried *228 option 2 to resync to tower. Did not help. I got home and I am able to connect to my wireless at home. Any ideas? Otherwise I guess tomorrow I will have to bring it in and let a Verizon person take a look

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I have the unlimited data plan with my Droid X2. Just this afternoon the issue started. I am able to get to Google, but that is all. I cant search, and tried at least 5 different web pages and all timed out. I tried to pull out the battery and restart, and even tried *228 option 2 to resync to tower. Did not help. I got home and I am able to connect to my wireless at home. Any ideas? Otherwise I guess tomorrow I will have to bring it in and let a Verizon person take a look

Maybe mobile data was down in your area and the Google page loaded from cache.

myriad46

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Does any other data work, such as the market, or email?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke