1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default getting a droid x2

ok guys i've had the droid incredible for almost one yr and have loved the phone but it started having issues so they were going to send me a new one but they didn't have any in stock so they are sending me a droid x2...my question is the x2 any better than the incredible or about the same...thanks for any help

Global Posts
    192 Global Posts

The Droid X2 is better in every possible way than the incredible IMO. Better processor, battery life, gingerbread, larger screen etc

-Tapatalkin' from my Liberty'd DROIDX2

ROM
    CM7DX2 (beta)

Default Re: getting a droid x2

My wife had the incredible (now the Dinc 2). I think its way better that the Original Dinc. as LHK said and I still think its a better phone than the Dinc. 2. And, not that benchmarks are a reason to choose a phone, but it also scored about 1,200 points higher on Quadrant (approx. 1300 to approx. 2500 respectively).

I should also say, I've had my X2 since it launched and I'm still really happy with my decision.
    Banned

Global Posts
    161 Global Posts

The DX2 is obsolete already. It may not even get ICS. Its fine if you upgrade every few months, but if you upgrade every 2 yrs don't get an obsolete phone. Get one of the new releases this month.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    192 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by c.hack View Post
    The DX2 is obsolete already. It may not even get ICS. Its fine if you upgrade every few months, but if you upgrade every 2 yrs don't get an obsolete phone. Get one of the new releases this month.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
    Clearly you didn't read his post. They sent him an X2 as a replacement for his incredible and he was wondering how they compared.

-Tapatalkin' from my Liberty'd DROIDX2
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Default Re: getting a droid x2

ok the x2 came in the other day...so far i'm liking it...i would like it if it could update the market place to the new one that i had with my incredible...there are few things that i liked bout the incredible that the x2 don't have but i'm still liking it ok so far

Global Posts
    192 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hot66rod View Post
    ok the x2 came in the other day...so far i'm liking it...i would like it if it could update the market place to the new one that i had with my incredible...there are few things that i liked bout the incredible that the x2 don't have but i'm still liking it ok so far
    market will update to the new version on its own. I prefer the old version though for some reason

Tapatalkin' from my eclipsed DROIDX2