Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default how to initalize camera

MyDroid X2 camera will not initialize...I don't know what that means nor how to correct it...I need my camera to work reliably for upcoming vacation. This happened last summer in Colorado (I live in WI) is it to do with location or what...this is getting me down-it's my birthday and my friends and I couldn't take a picture....

Default Re: how to initalize camera

Welcome to Android Central.

I will move this over to the Droid X2 forums so you get a better response from those who know...

Enjoy the forums.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

Honestly sounds like a hardware issue. I would call vzw if under warranty or use insurance. Other than that I would try a battery pull. Possibly you could do a sbf if your savvy enough. Good luck!!

Go to settings/applications/manage applications/....scroll down to your camera.....select it and clear data.....then do a battery pull..... that should get it working again!!!!!