Droid x2 on page plus?

creeksidecell

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
You can install a battery widget like Super Battery, there are others too, that will give you a more accurate reading than the stock battery reading.

There are also battery saving apps, I haven't used one but my son has on his OG Droid.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I just got my droid x2 form another guy for $50 and he threw in a dock and otter box(both brand new in box) I haven't activated it yet im gonna try to wait until my payment for boost is due, so far the phone itself is way faster than my boost phone.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I just got my droid x2 form another guy for $50 and he threw in a dock and otter box(both brand new in box) I haven't activated it yet im gonna try to wait until my payment for boost is due, so far the phone itself is way faster than my boost phone.

Wow, that's an incredible deal for all of that. There must be something wrong with it. Are you sure it's not just some cardboard with a printout of the X2 printed on it?

ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Wow, that's an incredible deal for all of that. There must be something wrong with it. Are you sure it's not just some cardboard with a printout of the X2 printed on it?

i thought the same thing but when i bought it from the guy i asked was it a old game boy, he looked at me for a few seconds then busted out laughing, and when i went into the verizon store to get the esn checked the guy asked how much i paid for it and he didnt believe how cheap i got it, he said it looks brand new other than a few scratched on the back but i got the otter box for that :cool:

ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I have mine up and running and love it , the one thing I wad kinda worried about was battery life but so far I'm on my second day of battery with wifi turned on and have used it a good bit( 10 calls and over 100 texts) and I have 40% right now, I took it of charge yesterday at 8am and its still going strong. I would recommend this phone for anyone who is going to page plus and wants a powerhouse of a phone that apparently gets amazing battery life

P.s. I'm almost matching my brother in laws razr maxx but his phone stays on Ltd and calls/texts a while lot more than me.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, I'm glad it was legit and you got such a great deal. If you are concerned about the battery life, you can always pick up one of these. It says they are OEM, and, they are, but, they are "new." They have almost as good of battery life as my original had, not quite, but, worth it for less than seven bucks. I have four. :cool:

Amazon.com: Motorola OEM Droid X/MB810 BH5X Battery: Cell Phones & Accessories

ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Well, I'm glad it was legit and you got such a great deal. If you are concerned about the battery life, you can always pick up one of these. It says they are OEM, and, they are, but, they are "new." They have almost as good of battery life as my original had, not quite, but, worth it for less than seven bucks. I have four. :cool:

Amazon.com: Motorola OEM Droid X/MB810 BH5X Battery: Cell Phones & Accessories

Im not 100% concerned about battery life but im currently looking for a better case than the otterbox( the rubber on the outside is driving my crazy when it comes off!) ive found a company called trident that makes a case called the Electra, it is like a otterbox BUT it comes with a 3200mah battery that the case is designed to hold yet is still like a otterbox, im tore between the Kraken 2 case they sell and the Electra.

ill post on here(or better yet just make a new post) which one i get and ill do a mini-review on unboxing and first impression and later a better review on the case.

Eliza Bulla

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
You asked a while ago whether a factory reset will erase a flash to pageplus. I did one on my Samsung Galaxy s3 and had to tap the left then right then left then right bottom part of the screen then the volume up button to bypass the activation screen that came up afterwards but then it was still with pageplus. I know you asked this question a while ago but someone else online had said that the flash would be erased and I wanted to make sure people know that isn't true. At least not with my phone.

loc74gd

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I have a question if I do swap to page plus is a factory reset necesary I don't want to lose my contents like pics apps or contacts I'm on the droid 3

Sommer Burgess

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
So i purchased my bf a verizon droid x2 so he could use it on page plus. Well he was trying to get the feel for the phone before he activated it but its stuck on the "activate" screen and it wont allow him to do anything else. Can he use it once it is on page plus or did i just buy this for no reason?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2