Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default From Droid X2 to ???

I've got an X2, and am looking to upgrade to a 4G device. I'm seriously considering the RAZR M.

Anybody out there make the move, or waiting for something coming out? RAZR HD?

I'm curious to hear feedback-- whether you're happy with the move, or had buyer's remorse and went back to the X2 to wait for something else.
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

Default Re: From Droid X2 to ???

I'm due for an upgrade in February, and, will get a new phone if getting a new ROM on here doesn't make it run as fast as I'd like. But, it's to the point where it's pretty bad stock. If I do get a new phone, my guess is I'll be going with a Note 2, so long as it comes to Verizon. If I had to get a phone to replace my X2 today, it'd probably be an S III. I don't think I'd get another Motorola phone.
    c_Hacks Avatar

Global Posts
    123 Global Posts

I'm with Devinator. I bought the original Droid in '09, then the DX and then DX2. They just kept getting worse - less stable and now bootloader locked. To top it off, Motorola has abandoned most of its phones. I don't trust them. I just sent for a Galaxy Nexus to see how it fares with JB. At least I can ROM it and count on better support than any Moto product.

And lets not forget how bad the Moto pentile displays are (although I hear the Nexus is not much better).

This thread looks old, but if you didn't upgrade yet; I'd say get a Droid 4... they're pretty legit!
    Contact Info:
    AIM: TONE

"Work Hard, Play Harder!"