CM10 battery issue
Having an interesting battery issue...recently flashed CM 10, and from a battery perspective everything worked fine. I've now had 3 instances where the battery indicator has remained at 100%, yet the battery has been discharging all along. I can't recharge the battery from the approved charger or USB from that point forward until the battery completely discharges. Then it seems to work fine again for a bit.
I also installed Gsam battery monitor, which, when the original battery indicator read 100%, the gsam did as well. It, however, when opening the app itself, told me that the battery was discharging, how much, and which apps were responsible.
- 11-01-2013, 09:34 AM #2
Re: CM10 battery issue
So for the time being, given that issue, the inability to use epocrates (which I use daily), and instability issues...I've gone back to 2.3.4 for now.
Any thoughts about another custom ROM?
- 11-05-2013, 03:02 PM #4
- 11-08-2013, 04:02 PM #6
- By Dnoravian in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2013, 12:05 PM
- By forestforghosts in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2013, 07:32 AM
- By CristianoRonaldo7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 11:41 AM
- By Smidth_001 in forum Market HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2013, 08:46 AM
- By baddieguy in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 05:34 AM