Mr. jrannjoy5

vinceannjoy5

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Can somebody please give me the code to jailbreak my motorola droid x 2 I'm currently locked out of my phone help

Posted via Android Central App

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Can I ask what is it that you were doing that caused you to be locked out of your phone? By locked out do you mean the lockscreen?

vinceannjoy5

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
No puk code I don't want to go back to Verizon so I want to make it prepaid and change networks but my phone is tied to a contract so I need to jailbreak it and install the Sim for the network I want I have a wife and kids so we need as phone but can't afford to pay the unblock open to any network people

Posted via Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If you paid the etf then Verizon should provide you with the unlock code. Verizon has provided me unlock codes even while under contract.

If you didn't pay etf, then Verizon probably blacklisted your phone, so even unlocking might not help as blacklist is shared between the carriers. You can pay etf now and Verizon should provide you with the unlock code.

I am not familiar with the x2,but even on my Droid razr maxx, Motorola intentionally blocked US carriers, so I can't even use it locally, though I can use it internationally. Not sure if the x2 is the same or not
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If you just want the puk code, just find someone with Verizon and activate the phone on their account. Then you can easily get the puk code.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../support/knowledge-base-47377/&token=FDLLkJ1J

This of course assumes that the phone isn't blacklisted. But a puk code won't help you with unlocking for use on other carriers anyway, you need the master subsidy lock (msl) code from Verizon.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro