- 1 Posts
Can't turn on 3G
My Droid X2 mobile data will not turn on.
Here's what I have tried:
- Settings / Battery & data manager / Data delivery -- I've enabled Background data, Data roaming, and Data enabled (all 3).
- Settings / Wireless & network settings / Airplane mode OFF
- Settings / Wireless & network settings / Mobile networks -- System select is the only submenu that appears, and it shows only 3 options (Home only, Automatic A, Automatic B).
This is where my phone seems to differ from all the advice I find online. I should be able to find APN settings from here, but the only option under Mobile networks is System select (Change the cdma roaming mode).
Is there any way I can access those missing options?
- 05-18-2014, 01:57 AM #2
- 341 Posts
Re: Can't turn on 3G
What system version? 1.3.418?
Sent from my Amazon OtterX using Tapatalk[ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click .APK to root
I have verified it works with these Motorola devices running android 2.3.4
Droid 2 (a955), Droid 2 Global (a956), R2D2 (a957), & Droid X (MB810)
- By Dayvidpriddy in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 19Last Post: 02-16-2015, 02:42 PM
- By Murph5150 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2014, 11:36 AM
- By smalba in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 05-18-2014, 11:53 PM
- By TaiwanTeddy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-18-2014, 03:21 PM
- By dirtbikenut in forum HTC One (M7)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2014, 11:29 PM