I'm happy the design has not changed.

Cyrilmak

Androidoholic
Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
I for one am very happy the design has not changed. I love the X's design over any other phone out. I'll be getting an X2 for sure. Also the $150 I spent on all my accessories won't go to waste. No need to re-buy my car dock, desktop dock, hdmi cable, etc.

Thanks Moto!

agar2627

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Also agree. It's about time a phone company keeps the same design. I also do not want to buy new accessories. :-$

Droid X, Xoom!

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I only wish it had a front facing camera. Otherwise I would have bought it. I'm loving my Droid X (especially with Gingerbread) and while I have my eye on the Bionic I believe there are serious issues with Verizon's LTE network and handoff between 3G and 4G. I had the Thunderbolt for a few days and the battery sucked. I think the Bionic could be an improvement but I guess what I'm saying is I would have been fine waiting another year for an LTE phone and gone with the Droid X2 if only it had the extra camera.

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I would prefer the back top to not hump up for the camera.. i dont get what that is about.. make it perfectly flat.

but yes, more or less, just like that picture above!

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I would prefer the back top to not hump up for the camera.. i dont get what that is about.. make it perfectly flat.

but yes, more or less, just like that picture above!

I think its to block ur fingers from getting into a shot

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Stagger0

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
When I was playing with my classmates Droid X, the Hump actually helps fishing it out of a pocket. That and out of bags. I quite enjoy it. As for the physical buttons:

Since I was on a G1 from March 2009 to March 2011, I have to say, anything physical, allowed more to be done on the screen. I say this, because since I activated and started using my Interim-droid, I find the capacitive buttons not nearly as responsive as i'd like them to be, and they get in the way of playing games. In essence, I actually thing if the boost of internals is true, this phone will be a superior gaming phone to the Bionic, even with the lack of 4G(which won't be available for me until 2013+ anyway).

PensHockey

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
4G isn't that big of a deal for me. We have wifi every where so that's not a deal breaker for me. The buttons i don't want capacitive buttons like the Evo, but I do wish they were softer.

You give me dual core and i am happy.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
One reasone I avoided the droid 2 from my droid was it felt like nothing new. Sure, it had some component upgrades, but that was it. I will pass on the DX2. I love the X, but I am ready for new hardware in a new firm factor. I know many people are content with the X2 and it will br a great device.