how R U getting the Droid X2 tomorrow???
Oh craaapppp!! I called my best buy, thet say "can't give out how many they have in stock" bla bla bla....so both ->staying up past my bedtime (i have kidz) and getting up early to get to the store eary enough...bllssstttt!! is what I get to do. COFFEE IV PLZZZ
- 05-18-2011, 05:45 PM #2
- 05-18-2011, 07:03 PM #3
- 05-18-2011, 07:42 PM #4
- 05-18-2011, 09:02 PM #5
- 1 Posts
My buddy works for a premium agent and they have had couple in since this morning.
I told him I wanted it but can't come in until tomorrow after work and he said its cool he'll hold one for me
That way I don't have to worry.
So I'm set with no worries lol.
In case any one needs proof for what its worth he confirmed that he wasn't informed by anything in his info center or anyone saying he couldn't sell it but corporate stores wont be allowed to sell the x2 until the 26th.
And he doesn't know why.
So hope that helps a little.
- 05-18-2011, 10:38 PM #7
- 05-18-2011, 10:41 PM #8
Has anyone yet confirmed what the full retail price will be? I assume VZW remains the best bet for buying a new device shortly after launch at full retail price? I know BB and Wal-Mart and the indirect stores usually mark the handsets' full price up a bit b/c they really would rather push new contracts. Does Costco's wireless kiosk still sell handsets at full price?
For the time being, I am planning on holding onto my DX1 a bit longer but if I get my hands on an X2 in the next few days and am absolutey blown away by Tegra 2 and the new screen, I may very well consider splashing out the full price $ for an upgrade to hold me over until the LTE handsets become a bit more mature.
@ wolfsFang...I gott'cha there. Man this is better than X-mas when I was 5.
@ hkklife...full retail price<-why?? If no contract I "heard" walmart close or at $600.00 ><
w/contract VZN $199.00. I don't know what others are at yet?? Will soon know tomorrow, gett'n mine at best buy!!
- 05-18-2011, 11:27 PM #11
- 05-19-2011, 12:48 AM #12
- 05-19-2011, 11:16 AM #13