Anyone see/buy one at a store?

thechemist

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I have talked to two different go wireless retailers in my area. one said they had 4 on order but no idea when they would arrive and the other said later this afternoon or tomorrow.

thechemist

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
lol. I just got the call from go wireless that they just got them in and I will be going to pick it up in an hour. Will post a new message with thoughts and opinions shortly afterwords.

bhcohen7

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I picked one up at Best Buy this afternoon in Winston-Salem, NC. The store, however, didn't have a case, so I got one at a Verizon retail store. I found out the Verizon store began selling the phone this afternoon.

thechemist

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
first impressions super light and very quick. The screen is gorgeous as well. more when I have time to actually set it up completely. still at work.

mikey95gt

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Just called local verizon and they were just activating their demo and would order me one online. Local best buy has them and will sell me one. Might have to make a trip there tomorrow. Looks like best buy is the way to go if you want it now.

si3ge

May 20, 2011
Visit site
bestbuy fsho

i used to work there so maybe they were more open to telling me but when i asked last night after seeing the tweets about it coming out i asked them about it. they said hell yes they have a bunch of units but dont anticipate moving any cause no one knows we have them. i said awesome. i went to the verizon store out of curiosity next door to ask them the same thing. none of the employees even knew what the phone was and had no idea when its release is. interesting. oh yeah and i successfully picked mine up today. lookin for games to test the proc out. any suggestions?

si3ge

May 20, 2011
Visit site
i used to work there so maybe they were more open to telling me but when i asked last night after seeing the tweets about it coming out i asked them about it. they said hell yes they have a bunch of units but dont anticipate moving any cause no one knows we have them. i said awesome. i went to the verizon store out of curiosity next door to ask them the same thing. none of the employees even knew what the phone was and had no idea when its release is. interesting. oh yeah and i successfully picked mine up today. lookin for games to test the proc out. any suggestions?

lowchef1

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I took the plunge and ordered one from verizon with free overnight shipping.....My local best buy had them for sale but verizon offered me a free early upgrade (wasnt eligible till november)....They also gave me my choice of $50 dollars in accessories and 20% anything else.....I got the media dock with $50 and bought some other stuff...Im leaving my og droid with cyanogen 7 for this phone, hopefully i wont have to use my 14 day exchange policy.

thechemist

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
another impression of Droid X2. I keep wondering if I left my phone somewhere because it is so light and thin. After having a BB Storm for the last 2 years

mikey95gt

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I took the plunge and ordered one from verizon with free overnight shipping.....My local best buy had them for sale but verizon offered me a free early upgrade (wasnt eligible till november)....They also gave me my choice of $50 dollars in accessories and 20% anything else.....I got the media dock with $50 and bought some other stuff...Im leaving my og droid with cyanogen 7 for this phone, hopefully i wont have to use my 14 day exchange policy.
Lowchef1. Did you order it thru a store or online yourself?

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site

Early upgrade? That is possible? My upgrade according to the My Verizon app is July 22. How do I get an early upgrade? I am not the main account holder if that makes any difference. I want the droid x2.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

gcims

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
shocked to hear about and early upgrade. I just called them the other day asking if they had any early upgrades as a promo on new phones and he gave me the official Verizon line that they stopped offering them.