X2 Battery Widget 1%

AHfootball12

May 27, 2010
Visit site
This has not been covered here and is specifically regarding the X2.

I am looking for a widget that will display my battery % in 1% increments. I have tried as many as I can find, and REALLY wanted ones like BatteryLife and Battery Indicator to work.

As a precaution, I am coming from an Incredible. All the apps that worked fine in 1% increments on that phone, are only showing up in 10% increments on the X2.

I do not need anything too fancy, my only requirements are:

1) 1% increments
2) Doesn't drain my battery

I would prefer if it opened up to the battery usage screen when clicked and looked like decent enough to not cringe when looking at it, but these are not deal breakers.

Thanks everyone in advance!

starscream84

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I think its Motorola that reports battery in 10% increments, if im not mistaken so I don't believe there's a widget that can read in accurate battery. I know what you mean I hate it too =)

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
have you tried circle battery widget? i use it on my original X and it displays in 1% increments despite the fact that the phone is set up in 10% increments.

starscream84

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Haha so weird... tried circle batt widget and it does read in 1% inc .... so I did a test and downloaded a bunch of different batt widgets and so far, that's the only one that reads not in 10's. I was looking for a batt % in the notification bar. If anyone knows one that reads in 1% intervals let me know. And thanks for that heads up terpitude71 =)

dwt10

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Get battmonx. You can set up LED lights for battery, and it can tell you by 1% in your notification bar, along with battery temperature. There is a donate and free version.

bolski

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Supposedly, Battery Indicator does this as well in the settings. Scroll down to the bottom and there is a 10% Mode option. Warning, if you've set up color settings different from the default, these will get reset when you enable/disable this option.

I've set this option on, but it still shows it in 10% increments. Strange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool