Music stops playing.

ricklikesgolf

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problems before rooting. Also run "Autokill Memory Optimizer". Use the "aggressive" preset within this app. Run other apps, txt message, even games etc. without skips or stops in music. However the music will play as game sounds and other notifications play along but that's what I'd expect.

I'm am no expert but the memory issue seems to be a theme problem. It just seems the rooting and "Optimizer" (root required) did the trick for me. Didn't do anything else as far as settings or other phone control goes.

Hope this helps someone.

mjfro1

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
For anyone still looking for an answer to this question what seems to have fixed it for me is having the Gallery in the auto end list of the Task Manager app that comes on your phone. Obviously your music player shouldn't be in there too. Hope this helps someone else out cause this was KILLING me.

Steven Frayne

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
There is a Solution to this problem in PowerAmp...
Goto Poweramp Settings>Misc>Check Wakelock
Prob Solved...I am the Owner of XDA Developers...so, I have founs that rooted Or Jailbreaked Android Devices have this prob when using XPosed installer....Its just the Prob of Task Killing and Hibernating....Goto Android settings>develoler options>UNCHECK Task Killer
Thats it...If still the prob persists.....Just reply and Brief it

micphones

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same problem as well in my Xperia M4 Aqua. After each music it suddenly stops then resume after a few seconds, but only when the phone is locked, when unlocked it works fine. Lollipop 5.0 as well.

zev fivealive

Jan 16, 2016
Visit site
I'm having major issues with music players on my new Droid X2. Both in Poweramp and the Android Music Player, music will stop playing after a few minutes. This is both with headphones plugged in and without headphones. Anyone else having this issue? Very frustrated with this as it makes the phone almost useless for me (my phones are always my main music players). :(
Change your Bluetooth speaker to trusted Bluetooth devices it will now not turn off when sleeping

Sean darke

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
I have a theory that I haven't tested yet but I think if you have a newer smartphone that has smart screen on if your screen is on it cuts off the sound but if I keep my screen off the music keeps playing

Adrasica

Sep 29, 2017
Visit site
I downloaded the Advanced Task Manager since I couldn't figure out exactly where to find it on my phone. I selected the music app and hit the boost or kill button and my music has been playing fine ever since. It is a free app in the google store. Oh yeah it didn't harm my saved music or anything.

Userconfused

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
I have a ZTE Max XL and I've just recently started having this issue, I'm already frustrated to the point of smashing my phone. If someone can give solid information about the problem and a solution, that would be greatly appreciated!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol