Frozen Droid X2

MadDog_

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I just got a Droid X2 a week ago after 2 years of an iPhone 3GS and a Blackberry Curve prior to that.

Within the first week, I've had 3 times where I went to use my phone and it was frozen solid. Pushing and/or holding the Power or Home buttons did absolutely nothing and the only way to fix the problem was to pull the battery, which reminds me of the Blackberry days.

I called Verizon today and they said this is not an issue (to them) on the Droid X2.

Anyone know what the problem is and how I might fix it? I'm a complete Android nyoob at this point and am clueless as to how to proceed.

Thanks.

Stagger0

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
It happens. Some devices more than others. It is likely a qHD issue. You would have more luck contacting motorola imo, but what is really best is probably an exchange

mikymike311

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Yea, I am on my second X2, my third one on the way. This seems like the device was released way too soon. We can't be the only ones having this issue... I'm just about to give up and get my money back. I have talked to a total of 5 people from Verizon about this issue from customer service agents to Store front people... EVERYONE says there is no reoccurring issue... Horse sh*t! Love the phone, hate the glitches..

Stagger0

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Yea, I am on my second X2, my third one on the way. This seems like the device was released way too soon. We can't be the only ones having this issue... I'm just about to give up and get my money back. I have talked to a total of 5 people from Verizon about this issue from customer service agents to Store front people... EVERYONE says there is no reoccurring issue... Horse sh*t! Love the phone, hate the glitches..

I actually haven't had this issue. I haven't had any issues. There are a lot of quick fix tricks I've found though. Like turn your device off and let it fully charge at least once. Also, reboot now and then. Idk why, but android always seems to run better the longer it is used too.

John Araki

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I get the frozens and some instances of leaving an app to find missing icons on my home screens. Turning it off and on seems to provide an inconvenient solution.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech