Droid Soon!

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I love my battery only charger and the spare OEM battery. When the battery wears down, after a heavy days use - I can quickly swap them out. If you plan on using the GPS, the vehicle mount is also great.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
seido also makes a 1350mah battery that is the exact same size as the oem batt. about $30-$40. im not sure. probably $40 with shipping

solideliquid

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I really like the dock station. Sits on my desk plugged into my computer. Great for charging and for me it's a good place to just put my droid on my desk. That way I don't have to worry about stuff bumping/scratching the phone while it's on my desk.

No screen shield or cases in use for this Droid.

johnny99

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
The genuine Motorola desk and car docks are $20 each on Amazon, including the chargers. These are nice to have, but only if you do not want a hard case for phone.

Genetic_Bloom

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I'd say stay away from hard cases, my Seidio one scratched up the edges. Seno leather cases seem good to me if you're looking for a nice case, although I haven't tried them first hand. You might want to get a screen protector, I don't use one but I've been considering checking one out just to keep my mind at ease.

threepio

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
take it from me, zagg blows. Get a ghost armor. zagg feels sticky and you lose screen sensitivity. Ghost armor is not and you dont lose any sensitivity.

no brainer.

damule6666

Banned
Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
For a case....OTTERBOX commuter all the way...And it comes with a damn nice screen protector..And this case does not add much girth or weight to the unit.

And what can be said about otterbox protection that has not already been said..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad