Market trouble?

StingrayJG

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
anyone having problems downloading or updating from the market? it keeps force closing today?

I just went there moments ago to get three updates (facebook, Google Sky Maps and Weather Channel.) and the updates loaded fine.

I didn't get a notification on any of these updates, I had to hunt them down myself. Don't know if that might be a related issue.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
hmm, i had the update notification come through, but when i went to update it keeps force closing. and same goes for dl'ing a new app. i even rebooted the phone and same thing.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
i wonder if it has something to do with my setpcu setting? the download bar starts up when i hit update and it flies to 100% in literally 2 seconds, and then the market fc's. hmm.

Martin5005

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I am having this problem as I type. I rebooted my phone and that seemed to help, but I just tried to get back into the Marketplace, and it's not working again.

paul_aka_paul

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
I noticed that everything I looked at in the last few hours came up saying "No Comments". These weren't new apps either. They had plenty of downloads so there should have been comments.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm not having problems with the FC's but all the google apps I had custom icons for either through ROM's or MM were returned back to stock. I think this has to do with the way the formated the codes for the updated apps. They are out of order thus creating an imbalance. Could also be the reason why you guys are getting the FC's.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
im still having this problem. i even unrooted thinking that may have caused it. i cannot update or download new apps. actually when i update them...they download to 100%, then when they try to install the market force closes everytime.

anyone else figure this out?

gpf2ez

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
I do not see an option to uninstall updates. I have the option to Clear cache and Force stop. I tried clearing the cache but no fix. The program downloads and as soon as it tries to install I get a force close.

I have tried doing a "factory reset"(I am currently running Simply Stunning v3.1 - ESE81 4/9/10). I still get the force close. There has to be something else I am missing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz