Pre Order by calling in, gives instant rebate

iphonemilk

Banned
Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys, just an FYI.

I just pre ordered my DROID by calling into Verizon Wireless Sales, their main number and they give the instant rebate over the phone if you do it over the phone ... so yeah just wanted to give a heads up.

I won't be getting my phone on friday, anyone who pre orders over the phone will NOT get your phones on friday, it would be like tuesday or wed...

I'm actually fine with waiting because i know i will get one.

Another FYI- the verizon rep over the phone said they have 65,000 units to sell for PHONE sales... this is seperate then what best buy and verizon stores are getting..

So if you really want to make sure you are getting one... just call in.

Original Goonie

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Also, if it is anything like it was for the storm launch there is a good chance that if you order it online when it comes out that first day or even after midnight on thursday they will have free overnight shipping even potentially saturday shipping.

Also, if you live near a corporate store and they are ready for the demand but you lose out on the instant rebate.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Also, if it is anything like it was for the storm launch there is a good chance that if you order it online when it comes out that first day or even after midnight on thursday they will have free overnight shipping even potentially saturday shipping.

Also, if you live near a corporate store and they are ready for the demand but you lose out on the instant rebate.

They will hit you with a $20 fee for Saturday delivery.

iphonemilk

Banned
Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Did you speak with Heith?

my guy is helping me out hooking me up, i've heard from other people that other reps probably just don't know what's going on,

But essentially heith is putting me earlier in "line" so to speak with the phone orders.

Like i said they have 65,000 to sell over the phones.

if you really don't want to go into any stores, you can order over the phone and also (NOTE)

pay 19.99 for next day shipping and get it sat.

ALSO you get the instant rebate.

I will inform you that my card is not being charged until friday, so Technically it's not a REAL pre order, but it kinda is =D

try leaving a voicemail for the number i listed for Heith, and he will call you back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs