Sick new Droid commercial

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I like commercials these days. A lot of times you don't know what product they're pushing until the very end.

Yeah makes you sit there and wonder ... what the hell is this commercial about ... oh ..oh .. oh THATS WHAT IT IS ... SWEET lol

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
It's a cool commercial for us phone people, but I feel like the average person may not have any clue/care about that commercial. My gf had no idea what that commercial was about and said she wished they told you something about the phone...since she doesn't read these sites like I do.

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
It's a cool commercial for us phone people, but I feel like the average person may not have any clue/care about that commercial. My gf had no idea what that commercial was about and said she wished they told you something about the phone...since she doesn't read these sites like I do.

Actually that is a really good point , my brother was like ... what was that about , so if you dont know it like you said , its hard to tell what its for ... maybe there will be another commercial prior to that one ? idk given there is only *almost* 2 days left , it doesnt seem logical

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Actually that is a really good point , my brother was like ... what was that about , so if you dont know it like you said , its hard to tell what its for ... maybe there will be another commercial prior to that one ? idk given there is only *almost* 2 days left , it doesnt seem logical

it's less of a teaser compared to the iDon't commercials, but since the device isn't for sale yet, it's still a teaser commercial (similar to the first half of the original storm commercials where the guy looks at the back of the phone, and picks it up and as he's turning it, the commercial ends)

after the storm went on sale, they showed the finished commercial with images of the storm's screen and UI.

seems like they'll do something similar for the droid come friday

the commercial is really cool i think btw :)

R

Roy Aguilera

Finally saw it. It is 5X better than most other VZW commercials. Like a mini movie.