1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Proof of multitouch (Video) pinch to zoom

Global Posts
    5,131 Global Posts

Sweet ! good to see !

definitely good. But they did say it supported and had multitouch built in the OS just was not supported. I figured that apps written with multitouch would work.

I just wish the browser would work. not sure how they can get it enabled or wonder if they can get the Milestone code so it would work.

I've read it has multitouch built in, but may have been left out of the US version for fear of copyright infringement...

Global Posts
    5,131 Global Posts

Im thinking it can easily be added , i mean hell we should just need the code from the euro version and wha lah multi touch , atleast i think its that easy lol
    Roy Aguilera

Quote Originally Posted by Sooks View Post
    Im thinking it can easily be added , i mean hell we should just need the code from the euro version and wha lah multi touch , atleast i think its that easy lol
    Hope you are right.

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts

i like how there are apps that help overcome the small problems.... this phone is going to be a beast and i know they will give it these features in updates...

Sooks? What are you doing here? I thought I was a phone freak!

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

yea apple owns the rights to that i thought. but then again there are a few HTC windows phones that can do this too.

With all that this phone is going to be able to do, this is minor in my opinion. I'm still giving up the berry for the droid in 2 DAYS!!!! YIPPEEE
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

I agree with hatch this is a very minor issue I would rather have the media functions on the droid improved before pinch zoom.

Quote Originally Posted by mclarryjr View Post
    I agree with hatch this is a very minor issue I would rather have the media functions on the droid improved before pinch zoom.
    I completely agree with that, even when i have used an iphone or ipod touch i have still used the double tap to zoom anyway so pinch zoom isnt a must for me!