Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Paired But Not Connected

I just bought a 2010 Mini cooper without nav. I am trying to connect my Droid (with 2.1 update1). I can pair the droid with the car, it finds it by the name MIMI and the last five digits of the VIN, I can enter in the passcode, which I make up on the car and the phone, but cannot connect to the system -- I have no problem connecting other bluetooth devides to my droid, and it connected with my old car.

please help!!

You are doing this right in every way. you just need help in defining pairing and connecting. Pairing means that the two devices agree to communicate with eachother but they are connected when the are transferring data such as sending a picture from your droid to a laptop. the two are probably set up the right way but need to be configured in case this all was known information.

Default Re: Paired But Not Connected

I just bought a 2013 Sonata and I paired and was connected all weekend and able to make calls. Suddenly I am no longer able to connect. Still paired but connection not able. I have a Droid 2 and have experienced some call dropping issues and just wondering if my phone is starting to go wonky. I deleted the Sonata and tried to pair back up again but no luck. Any answers for me would be greatly appreciated!