VZW Screen Protector

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I tried to take mine back and get something different but they wouldn't let me get anything but the same screen protector. They said it was the only thing in the store that can not be returned after being used, only be replaced with the same item... hope you have better luck.

I didn't even ask for a different kind of protector (not sure if they had one or not). No more trips to the Verizon store for me 3 is enough for one day.

Just an update; I took mine in and didn't even have the packaging (the rep didn't put it in my bag when he put it on) and they refunded with no problems.

jbfickler#AC

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
EVERYONE! GO TO BEST BUY, PURCHASE ZAGGS INVISIBLE SHEILD AND LET THEM INSTALL IT FOR YOU! Seriously, I had the VZW screen protector, hated every single second of it. Got this puppy...and I PROMISE, no streaks, no sensitivity taken away...and scratch proof...

trust me

movieman742

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
EVERYONE! GO TO BEST BUY, PURCHASE ZAGGS INVISIBLE SHEILD AND LET THEM INSTALL IT FOR YOU! Seriously, I had the VZW screen protector, hated every single second of it. Got this puppy...and I PROMISE, no streaks, no sensitivity taken away...and scratch proof...

trust me

that's exactly what I did. Even got the guy to knock the price down to 22.99 for everything. lifetime warranty......yes please.

rainbowbrite812

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site

trust me

so you have NO problems with your touch screen? i had a BSE (bestskinever) on my blackberry and loved it and want to get a Phantom Skinz for my Droid, but i was scared of sensitivity issues, glad to hear there arent any!

darkstar

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Yeah on launch day.. i had them put the privacy protecor on for me.. used it for about 30 secs, found that it inhibited the touchscreen.. they took the return on the spot. found out the next day they had recalled them. they're just too thick.

travis4380

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
When I called in and ordered my Droid today, the rep asked me about wanting screen protectors. I asked him about the privacy ones taking away from touch screen. He told me that all of the privacy ones should have been recalled because of the problem.

So if you have them, I would return them to the store. He said the reguar protectors work just fine and told me that if I put them on and don't like them to just return them for a refund.

Bottlestopper

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I had to return my privacy screen protector. I couldn't use the touch screen keyboard hardly at all. After playing with the one in the store and doing well on it, I couldn't figure out why I couldn't type on mine..

TKNOVA

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I used the Privacy screen that Verizon sold me on the first day the Droid was on sale. It was thick and response was terrible. I pulled it off after about 6 hours. Since then I have been using a very thin screen protector. Sensitivity is very good with the thin screen protector. I have not had any issues or complaints (although it does seem to show fingerprints more than the glass).

chrislitzkow

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Not sure if people are getting the PRIVACY screen protector confused with the regular screen protector. I use the regular VZW prtoector and LOVE it. Not a single bubble, scratch or loose edge. Crystal clear, no change of screen sensitivity and the surface is just as smooth as without the protector. Personally I don't like the slightly "rubberized" feel of the InvisiShield. The VZW is perfect, in my humble opinion.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7