Corporate Calendar not syncing

austink

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
I set up the Exchange sync and email and contacts are working fine, but the calendar is not working. When I go into menu and hit refresh it says that authentification failed. We have Exchange 2003, would that make a difference for corporate calendar sync? Any one with knowledge of exchange have any thoughts before I contact our IT guys on Monday?

ev01

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Same here. We have Exchange 2007.. Email and Contacts sync fine. Calendar just says 'Sync Failed'.. and for my company I am the admin for our exchange box... this definitely seems like a handset problem to me.

jmanwi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I had the exact same issue. Updated SBS 2003 to Service Pack 2 then deleted exchange connection from Droid and setup again. Worked fine then.

hatch.duffy

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I got mine to work. What I had to do was:

1. Remove the exchange acct
2. Rebooted the Droid
3. Opened the Corporate Calendar and added the exchange account here instead of doing it through email or through Accounts and Sync

Calendar, Emails, and Contacts are all syncing fine now.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I got mine to work. What I had to do was:

1. Remove the exchange acct
2. Rebooted the Droid
3. Opened the Corporate Calendar and added the exchange account here instead of doing it through email or through Accounts and Sync

Calendar, Emails, and Contacts are all syncing fine now.

I was ripping my hair out trying to find a fix for this problem. Thanks for posting. This info will be included in the FAQ.

isidore#AC

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
FINALLY WORKING! I have seen lots of tricks to this, so I cannot guarantee this one will work for you.

First, I am syncing with Exchange 2003 SP2. I can use OWA with no SSL. To access it I use <domainname>/exchange.

I first tried installing Exchange by Touchdown and syncing. See Corporate Calendar - Android Forums for the steps. I left the trial installed.

No success so I tried hatch.duffy's post and removed Corporate Sync and reinstalled from Corporate Calendar. Still no luck.

Finally, I tried this again, but I left off the /exchange that I use in OWA. Bingo. I suddenly get Calendar, Contacts, and Mail. I removed Touchdown and it still syncs.

Hope this works for some of you.

realflash

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I too had sync failed on calendar. After removing the corporate account on my Milestone and then readding it through Accounts & Sync, the calendar is fine.

Android X

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I tried MyLink Advanced too, it worked great, pretty full featured with mail, contacts, notes, calendar and tasks. I had a bit of an issue with the calendar though, very basic. But, they released an update earlier this week that sorted the calendar right out, proper day/week/month view.

Its the best thing i have tried so far @ waveglobal dot net

Anyone found anything better?

therock

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Mine was syncing, but stopped after I had to reset my password (our policy required password changed every 45 days). To get it up and working again, I went to Accounts and Sync and turned off the calendar sync, backed out, then went back in and turned it back on. The calendar was re-synced up to date within a few minutes.

DroidDiva

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
issue with droid in exchange: for some reason my contacts and tasks sync, but calendar and email do not. same problem in touchdown. any ideas???

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx