SPOILER ALERT!!!! Do you notice.....

DougFNJ

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Just curious, I noticed 1 reviewer mentioned it, and I wanted to know if this was true across the board.....

On the very far left hand of the screen.....due to the microscopic gap between the keyboard and the back of the screen....ever so light movement?

Definitely not a deal breaker or anything that remotely affects performance, just want to see if it's across the board.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
yea, i tried it because of the review that mentioned it, but mine moves WAY WAY less than the one in the review did. overall the slider and screen mounting seems very solid and there is no noticeable give when touching the screen.

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Yea, I noticed it once when I turned the phone. It's nothing I would gripe about. Not nearly like the palm pre which every day got closer to doing that trick that the little girl did in the exorcist and that screen was NOT supposed to swivel around.

berry_buster

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I am on Droid 2 now because of camera issues with D1. D1 was very solid (as is my wife's Droid). D2 is wobbly like the review....I am going to swap this one too, once you get used to the solid feel it sucks to have the gap =(

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i'm so glad i seemingly got a good unit. (that's what she said) :p

but seriously, i checked the wobble at the store just to see if it was going to be as bad as the review had said, and it barely moved, and i took a picture to see if the camera was slow. so i guess i inadvertently checked to see if it was good before i walked out

mskaplan

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Gap was huge on the first phone I got. The screen actually rocked a bit. Took it back and the second one is tight as, well, you know....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000