App Pages

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Is there any way to get more app pages on the Droid? Thx

New Android User

You can check out openHome, aHome, and I think there are a couple of others that add pages. Check out a recent thread on here 'any cool themes?' and I think gbhil list some. I'm not sure what is good to go with 2.0, maybe someone has used them already...good thing about the marketplace is you have 24 hours to return and there are free 'lite' versions as well.

trackizmy1

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
You can check out openHome, aHome, and I think there are a couple of others that add pages. Check out a recent thread on here 'any cool themes?' and I think gbhil list some. I'm not sure what is good to go with 2.0, maybe someone has used them already...good thing about the marketplace is you have 24 hours to return and there are free 'lite' versions as well.

speaking of the Marketplace why are all of the prices listed in euros

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
speaking of the Marketplace why are all of the prices listed in euros

It showed the conversion when I checked out buying a program that was listed in euros. My guess is after using it for awhile you'll start to remember what they are anyway since most of the prices are pretty similar in amount.

trackizmy1

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
It showed the conversion when I checked out buying a program that was listed in euros. My guess is after using it for awhile you'll start to remember what they are anyway since most of the prices are pretty similar in amount.

So which app is the best for getting more app pages because I need more room for widgets

WinstonSmith#AC

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Speaking of needing more room for widgets, how can I make it so that each widget doesn't get the default amount of whitespace around it? I'd like to cram a few more icons on my desktop along with some useful widgets.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
So which app is the best for getting more app pages because I need more room for widgets

i think aHome is a good one, look on marketplace for the lite (free) version to try it out so you can see if you like it.

all the home replacement apps have free limited versions

Speaking of needing more room for widgets, how can I make it so that each widget doesn't get the default amount of whitespace around it? I'd like to cram a few more icons on my desktop along with some useful widgets.

i don't think this is possible, and i agree the grid spacing is set too large.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i think it has to do with keeping the device finger friendly so that you don't click on the wrong stuff.

i've gotten over the annoyance by using folders, then i can have a crap load of sorted stuff easily accessible. i barely open the drawer anymore.

as far as the apps being in different currencies, my guess is it is in the currency of the developers home region. when you click on the app, it will give you the approx price in your local currency.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
i think it has to do with keeping the device finger friendly so that you don't click on the wrong stuff.

^^THIS

i've gotten over the annoyance by using folders, then i can have a crap load of sorted stuff easily accessible. i barely open the drawer anymore.

as far as the apps being in different currencies, my guess is it is in the currency of the developers home region. when you click on the app, it will give you the approx price in your local currency.

^^And This

10 char????

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante