Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bluetooth contact sharing????????????

Am I missing something, or can we not do bluetooth sharing? I have a Pioneer AVIC f-90bt in my car that I can upload my contacts from the phone to the F-90 over bluetooth. I have been able to use my BB's, WinMo phones, and any other generic phone, but can"t figure out how to do it with the droid! Thoughts? Thanks guys.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

k guys...all is good now! After trying to get it working for a hour or so, i my son and I were going to dinner, and 15 minutes down the road, my phone gives me a audible notification, I look, and it says "pioneer navi pam request" or something like that, I click ok on the phone, and then the F-90 had all of my contacts. It works great also! I dialed several numbers from my Pioneer Navi, and call quality was great! I love this phone!

thats nice you have it working. i have a pioneer avic-n4 with bluetooth and i havent figured out a way to transfer my contacts yet. i transfered them easily with my blackberry but i cant get the droid to put my contacts on there. i hope a app comes out that will allow this cause the phone has to be capable of this. ive tried a file transfer app but it didnt work
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by vsugorilla9 View Post
    thats nice you have it working. i have a pioneer avic-n4 with bluetooth and i havent figured out a way to transfer my contacts yet. i transfered them easily with my blackberry but i cant get the droid to put my contacts on there. i hope a app comes out that will allow this cause the phone has to be capable of this. ive tried a file transfer app but it didnt work
    Well giving my AVIC F-90 some time, it sent a request to the droid, then I had to accept the request on the droid. Have you tried letting them pair, and just leave them for awhile?

i have it to where they automatically pair but i havent really been in my car longer than 10 or 15 minutes at a time. i will try this and hopefully it will ask me too.