Am I missing something, or can we not do bluetooth sharing? I have a Pioneer AVIC f-90bt in my car that I can upload my contacts from the phone to the F-90 over bluetooth. I have been able to use my BB's, WinMo phones, and any other generic phone, but can"t figure out how to do it with the droid! Thoughts? Thanks guys.
    11-07-2009 04:48 PM
    k guys...all is good now! After trying to get it working for a hour or so, i my son and I were going to dinner, and 15 minutes down the road, my phone gives me a audible notification, I look, and it says "pioneer navi pam request" or something like that, I click ok on the phone, and then the F-90 had all of my contacts. It works great also! I dialed several numbers from my Pioneer Navi, and call quality was great! I love this phone!
    11-07-2009 07:09 PM
    thats nice you have it working. i have a pioneer avic-n4 with bluetooth and i havent figured out a way to transfer my contacts yet. i transfered them easily with my blackberry but i cant get the droid to put my contacts on there. i hope a app comes out that will allow this cause the phone has to be capable of this. ive tried a file transfer app but it didnt work
    11-11-2009 04:19 PM
    thats nice you have it working. i have a pioneer avic-n4 with bluetooth and i havent figured out a way to transfer my contacts yet. i transfered them easily with my blackberry but i cant get the droid to put my contacts on there. i hope a app comes out that will allow this cause the phone has to be capable of this. ive tried a file transfer app but it didnt work
    Well giving my AVIC F-90 some time, it sent a request to the droid, then I had to accept the request on the droid. Have you tried letting them pair, and just leave them for awhile?
    11-11-2009 04:29 PM
    i have it to where they automatically pair but i havent really been in my car longer than 10 or 15 minutes at a time. i will try this and hopefully it will ask me too.
    11-11-2009 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD