For former blackberry users - charger is the same!!

schach23

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
So the charger is NOT a micro USB charger. It's the same charger as blackberry chargers. So if you have any of those lying around, save them and use them!!!

Scott

CrackberryMike

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
CrackBerry Mike.....so are you over here as well now?
Do you still own your BB?

Nice to see you bud. I am glad the chargers are the same, it saved me some $$

Yeah...I'm almost everywhere JD; I still have my BB Tour on hand. Letting go of BBM will be tough for me. :eek:

Mitch R.

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I checked at the store, here's the deal: Some of the newer blackberries use MicroUSB, Storm & Tour. The older devices, such as the 8830 and prior, use MiniUSB. That said, I'd have to buy another car charger for the Droid.

csiguy1

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Is the wall charger the same for the Tour as the Droid. The Droid wall charger has such a short cord that I cannot use it where I usually do.

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone noticed how quickly the Droid charges? I haven't run any timed tests but I've been impressed so far. Battery life (for my light-to-moderate use) has been good. Will see how it does in the wild, i.e., at work.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone noticed how quickly the Droid charges? I haven't run any timed tests but I've been impressed so far. Battery life (for my light-to-moderate use) has been good. Will see how it does in the wild, i.e., at work.

yes, it's kind of amazing, it gets itself to like 70 or 80% really quick. kid of nice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay