Do Droid Users Get Google Voice Invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

abstrak

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm probably getting a Droid soon, and I already have Google Voice. However, I used my own existing number for Voice, rather than getting a new Google number. As such, I have limited functionality, and I don't have an invite to fix this problem. If I get a Droid, do I also get an invite?

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
not automatically. it's still the same process to get an invite.

they supposedly gave users the ability to send out a limited number of invited (like how gmail was when it was new) but i haven't either figured out where it is, or don't have any invites allocated to me

will_m68#AC

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I had google voice for my bb but I don't see a link to put the software on the droid. Can anyone tell me how to do this?
I also have a invite to give.

Thanks

faustous#AC

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I will jimp on this thread... well because I have been dying to get an invite. :)

So if any fellow droid owners fell the desire to send one my way... :)

-=faustous=-

Snaz

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I'd love an invite if anyone has one to spare....

This is my first phone on a release day and I'm all caught up in the thing!

ptfd13

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I signed up for an invitation from google. Is google voice really that nice or no? I have never used it and made the switch to droid and am finding out alot of cool things. So if it is and anyone has an extra invite I would appreciate it. ptfd13@gmail.com

Thanks,
Brian

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
I signed up for an invitation from google. Is google voice really that nice or no? I have never used it and made the switch to droid and am finding out alot of cool things. So if it is and anyone has an extra invite I would appreciate it. ptfd13@gmail.com

Thanks,
Brian

the thing i use most is the visual voicemail. it will also automatically transcribe your voicemails so you can just read it instead too.

if it was a push setup for texts i feel like i would use it a lot more.

movieman742

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I read that you need an invite, but when I googled it, I found a page to ask for an invite. I gave google my info and said an invite would be soon. Was that what I was suppose to do to get an invite or do I actually need to get one from a user? I'm a little confused now after reading this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084