Do Droid Users Get Google Voice Invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

abstrak

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I read that you need an invite, but when I googled it, I found a page to ask for an invite. I gave google my info and said an invite would be soon. Was that what I was suppose to do to get an invite or do I actually need to get one from a user? I'm a little confused now after reading this thread.

If you ask Google for an invite, it could take weeks or more likely months, if you get the invite at all. However, after you've been using Voice for awhile, they make invites available to you to share with others.

Snaz

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
got to have an email address

thanks...pm'ing you.

I wasn't sure if I should post my email in case I suddenly had more than one person inviting....don't want to waste them.

But I'd really like to have one...can I pm it to someone?

Last edited:

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Yea googlevoice is great. If you have multiple phones with googlevoice on them you can have one number for all your phones. I like that feature since on verizon its not like i can take my sim and put it into a different phone on the fly.

greatday

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Another needy user....

Ok, so I admit it, just trolling but I am REALLY looking for a Google Voice invite. Anyone who would be kind enough to spare one I'd be very thankful for. Be assured - you'd make my day!!!!

greatday__ AT hotmail DOT com

Snaz

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I think I've been passed over. Anyone still looking to invite a newfound droid friend?

I'd really like to PM my gmail address......

victumxfides

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Hey if anyone happens to have an invite I would greatly appreciate it, been looking to try out gv for awhile now, especially now w/ my new droid :)

victumxfides at gmail

much thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2