Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

Default My droid turned spanish :(

So I unplugged my droid from the charger and it somehow changed the language to spanish. I don't understand spanish so I don't know how to change it back lol.... please help.

Global Posts
    264 Global Posts

try a good ol' battery pull. this normally works for blackberrys so it will be nice to see if it works with droids.

Que?

lol. sorry couldn't resist. In English it would be menu->settings->Locale and text. No idea in Espanol
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

Ok well I searched everything with a spanish to english translation dictionary and finally got it lol. It seems this has happened to a few others, hopefully it doesn't happen often

The Mexican population is only going to continue rising in this country, so you might as well take the hint from your phone and get acquainted with the language.

Quote Originally Posted by inkdrink View Post
    The Mexican population is only going to continue rising in this country, so you might as well take the hint from your phone and get acquainted with the language.
    Yeah, stupid me. I studied German in high school and college. Guess how often I get to use it...