So I unplugged my droid from the charger and it somehow changed the language to spanish. I don't understand spanish so I don't know how to change it back lol.... please help.
    11-08-2009 12:42 AM
    try a good ol' battery pull. this normally works for blackberrys so it will be nice to see if it works with droids.
    11-08-2009 12:48 AM
    Que?

lol. sorry couldn't resist. In English it would be menu->settings->Locale and text. No idea in Espanol
    11-08-2009 12:49 AM
    Ok well I searched everything with a spanish to english translation dictionary and finally got it lol. It seems this has happened to a few others, hopefully it doesn't happen often
    11-08-2009 01:03 AM
    The Mexican population is only going to continue rising in this country, so you might as well take the hint from your phone and get acquainted with the language.
    11-08-2009 01:24 AM
    The Mexican population is only going to continue rising in this country, so you might as well take the hint from your phone and get acquainted with the language.
    Yeah, stupid me. I studied German in high school and college. Guess how often I get to use it...
    11-08-2009 07:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD