1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default "no ROM loaded, press menu for more options"

thats the error everytime i try and load "nesoid" that i downloaded from the marketplace. any help with this? thank you.

You need to download roms and put them on your memory card. Then you hit menu load up and good to go.

what r the controls for nesoid and snesoid? i enabeled the touch controls only the dpad and select and start come up ?

Global Posts
    277 Global Posts

THat is all there is for right now you need to use your keyboard for now if you click the list icon on the phone then go to settings you can set up the controls how you would like. I would also enable transparency some games will not function correctly without it.

ok cool works thanks.. i just try to not use the keyboard as much as i can..

Global Posts
    277 Global Posts

YEah I have been using it I decided to use the keyboard all together been really nice so far.

This is a pretty cool program. Has anyone tried the other emulators?

no i just use the nintendo and snes one takes some getting used to on the keyboard but nothing beats playing mike tysons punch out on ur phone!!! lol

I have the paid version of snesoid and it works great. I've noticed on some games I have to turn off sound otherwise they load a black screen sometimes when changing areas. The dpad works good for the games too but I wish it was a square as that would be better.

Global Posts
    277 Global Posts

Yeah I agree but I use the keys instead of on screen adn it seems to work. I will try to disable my sound and see if Gemfire will workthat way. Only game that I have had an issue with I loved that game

I heard their sega emulator is really good.

Global Posts
    277 Global Posts

Just disabled all sound the bam gemfire works you are a genious I wanted this game so bad. Now I just need to wait for the developer to fix the bug he said he was going to when he gets time.

Where do u go to find the roms, r they in the app store?

Global Posts
    277 Global Posts

jsut google nes roms and snes roms.

The first 2 sites that come up are great for it cool-roms and another one I can't rmeember the name of. I used the one I can't remember the name of. ALso remember you are supposed to only download roms to the games which you actually own.

EDIT: Figured it out.
    Last edited by RJNavarrete; 11-16-2009 at 05:29 PM.

Global Posts
    371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Change too often.

Quote Originally Posted by largeselection View Post
    This is a pretty cool program. Has anyone tried the other emulators?
    I'm running the game gear emulator from same dev and loaded up like 30 ROMS...works fine. Would like button controls on screen though.

Oh wow... Didn't realize emulators were available for the Droid!!! GREAT!!! Now I'll never get any work done... The original Sonic is my all-time favorite game, and I've just spent the last hour playing with it thanks to this thread!!! lol

Global Posts
    277 Global Posts

That is great I love the emulators. Greatest game of all time though has to be Super Mario 3. I love that game and there is one called gemfire war game that is a blast.

Playing Zelda A Link To The past ......on ur phone ....Priceless