Issue Apps not opening when clicked upon?

blackops#IM

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Ok I was wondering if anyone else is having issues at all like this.

I am having issues with my Droid and not sure what is going on and what the problems are.

I do not know how to yet to troubleshoot and diagnose the phone yet so if you know please let me know as well.

The apps do not respond when I select them and it is not just one. I have been clicking on Market, Barcode Scanner, ASTRO, Calendar, Settings and nothing will open up at all. They just get highlighted and that is it. After awhile the apps will just open or if I taskill everything they will open up.

So I am not sure what the issue is at all but this is not the first time it has happened. Am I running out of resources, memory or what? Just dont know what is causing this issue at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: 7stringer

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
have you tried a reboot? maybe you installed something that is causing it, try uninstalled any recently installed apps and see if it helps..

blackops#IM

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
No it happens from time to time. Not just now. It started to happen last night.
So I am not sure what the app would have been since I have installed a couple apps and it did not happen right away at all.

Arggggg......

Fatasaurus

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
im having an issue as well... not quite the same though... my stuff will open but a lot of times things will freeze and ask to force close. ill use my taskill and shut everything and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt

Fatasaurus

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
i have one more issue too... i have 3x the signal strength that i had wit my storm... but my vvm doesnt connect and some text dont go thru ill get messages that browser and/or marketplace cant connect... anyone else havin this issue?

pieboy#AC

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Just once so far while I was using the browser it said it failed to connect or something. I had a signal but it wasn't strong...

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
The apps not opening has happened a few times for me, but never to the extent that you describe. Maybe pull the battery? Or maybe it's just your phone specific.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2