Need a little advice

CavemanOOGA

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Ok, I need a little advice in dealing with Verizon. My Droids headphone jack is, unfortunately, going out. For the past few months, whenever I plug in some headphones, if I ever so slightly touch the jack, it cuts out. Its literally hit and miss as to wether or not I can actually listen to some music. And I also noticed that the plug is VERY loose. Like, I can literally move the jack a few centimeters without even trying.

It really has affected my use of the phone, because it is my primary mp3 player.

Anyway, I tried taking it into Verizon to get it replaced, and the dude I had to deal with pretty much gave me the shaft. He told me all my plugs and crap weren't "clicking" into place like they should. Which I did notice mind you...

Well I went and bought some headphones that do click into place like they should, and I'm still experiencing the problems. Anyone have any advice as to what I should do? This problem is beyond annoying now.

Genetic_Bloom

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Give them a call and they'll send you a replacement. Their phone support has been great when I've called; I can't compare to in-store service though as I've never tried it.

CavemanOOGA

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Give them a call and they'll send you a replacement. Their phone support has been great when I've called; I can't compare to in-store service though as I've never tried it.

That's what I was thinking of trying, but I never knew what number to call. Is the number on their site?

G

GenericMessage

I find actually going in and talking to a supervisor to be much more effective