Exchanged my Droid......

DougFNJ

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I was having an issue with my radio between static on my end when on the phone along with reception going up and down, as well as no signal in areas I had a perfect signal before.

Verdict, I think it was definitely the phone, signal is steady on this one, static is gone, and interestingly more solid than the first regarding the slider and that little gap feeling, this one dosent have it.

I have to say overall this has been a perfect Blackberry replacement for me. The slider keyboard took some time to adjust to, it is now VERY useable. I am liking the way I could tweak and customize. The browser I dont have to tell you.....best Ive had in a phone hands down. The OS is incredibly zippy, the screen is brilliant. Now that my signal and static issue is gone....I am in heaven :D

I just wanted to thank this forum for the quick replies to the questions I have had, I am happy to have this as my new Phone forum home :cool:

jjenson

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Happy you got to switch it and get it working. This is a great phone and I am sure just like any some phones come out with some issues can't be perfect all the time :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma